At OneNeck® IT Solutions, our experienced and qualified network systems engineers take the time to fully understand the complexities of your business requirements and how each piece of the network will need to operate to give you optimal results. Through years of technology leadership and experience with proven, enterprise-grade solutions, we design and implement all facets of today’s hybrid network solutions.
Benefits of OneNeck’s Network Services:
- Expertise based on years of network design and implementation
- Technology leadership in local markets
- Proven technologies
- Enterprise-grade solution experience
- Hybrid network solutions – a network that fits your needs
Enterprise networks provide the connectivity essential for every organization. With hybrid IT and cloud solutions, the enterprise network is more critical and more complex than ever. OneNeck offers end-to-end network services including network infrastructure consulting and design, implementation, and operations and maintenance services for any size organization.
Strong partnerships with the leading, enterprise-grade manufacturers enable us to maximize ROI for your investments and deliver the most complete portfolio of enterprise network solutions:
- Traditional LAN, campus and WAN solutions
- Broadband and internet solutions for greater performance and lower cost
- Virtualized and multi-tenant service provider networks
- Optical networks
- Integrated network security
- Hosted and managed network services
- Cloud networking
OneNeck, together with our top-tier partners, provides comprehensive advanced threat protection solutions to keep your network secure. Our threat-centric and operational approach to security reduces complexity while providing superior visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the extended network and the entire attack continuum. We help you:
- Design your network for compliance with your regulatory environment
- Define practical network security policies that make sense for your organization
- Implement proactive security measures to enforce your defined policies
- Monitor the network to obtain visibility into activity
- Identify and correlate anomalies
- Mitigate threats
As your technology partner, we’ve made the investments to stay ahead of the curve as new technologies emerge. Software-Defined Networking (SDN) promises to dramatically improve provisioning efficiency and accuracy through automation. The SDN architectural approach is dynamic, manageable, cost-effective and adaptable, making it ideal for the high-bandwidth, dynamic nature of today's applications. This architecture decouples the network control and forwarding functions, enabling the network control to become directly programmable and the underlying infrastructure to be abstracted for applications and network services.
With SDN, we help you realize:
- Centralized network provisioning and control
- Holistic enterprise management
- Centralized security management
- Network function virtualization (NFV) for software-based network services in place of expensive hardware
- Lower operating costs
- Lower hardware costs
- Better control of data traffic and quality of services (QoS)
Effective Delivery of Network Services through Software-Defined Networking
As organizations evolve from static IT environments into highly dynamic, multi-cloud IT, the ultimate question is, how will your network adapt to meet these needs? Can your systems connect seamlessly to data centers while maintaining connectivity and security? Can your enterprise network dynamically reconfigure in response to failures? SDN is the key technology behind the new IT agility.
An even bigger driver of SDN adoption is security. The firewall at the edge of your network is not enough to protect your reputation and corporate assets from advanced security threats. SDN enables micro-segmentation of the network along with granular security controls to eliminate and contain threats before they compromise the entire enterprise.
SDN allows companies to create policies for their applications and lets those policies follow the applications wherever they go. The programmable network is controlled by software in place of the error-prone manual configuration we used to use. SDN decouples the operating system that makes decisions about where network traffic is sent from the underlying hardware that forwards traffic to its destinations. The result is:
- A network that can deliver new applications and services in minutes, rather than the days or weeks required in the past.
- Micro-segmentation and advanced security controls to protect your reputation and against financial loss.
- Elimination of the biggest cause of network outages – human error.
- Lower operating cost by replacing labor-intensive tasks with automation.
- Physical and virtual networking management from a centralized tool, reducing the time it takes to implement network changes.
- Reduced downtime with virtualized networking devices that can be recovered in far less time than traditional networking.
- Extensibility that comes from a software-based solution that integrates with SDN APIs, further extending SDN’s capabilities.
At OneNeck®, we know SDN brings tremendous benefit to many organizations. We also understand, however, that not everyone is in the same stage of readiness to adopt it. We can help you plan and prepare your network to be SDN-ready, or if you’re ready to make that transition now and consider SDN solutions such as Cisco's ACI or VMware's NSX, we can help you with that too.
We help you mobilize your organization with enterprise mobility and wireless solutions that allow people to work more productively and securely, wherever they are. Equally important, we connect you with your customers on a more personal level and accelerate innovation with smart, simple and secure networks from device to cloud.
OneNeck’s wireless networking services will allow you to realize:
- Anytime, anywhere access to information, promoting collaboration with colleagues, business partners and customers
- Real-time access to instant messaging, email, and network resources, boosting productivity and speeding business decision-making
- Mobility services, such as voice, guest access, advanced security and location, that help you transform business operations
- Modular architecture that supports 802.11n, 802.11a/b/g and enterprise wireless mesh for indoor and outdoor locations, while ensuring a smooth migration path to future technologies and services
Data Center Network
We work with you to design a data center network that provides best practices for addressing the challenges you may face as you expand your data center infrastructure. We will help you:
- Support rapid growth of applications and their data and storage bandwidth
- Manage growing data storage requirements
- Optimize your investments in server-processing resources
- Access information reliably
- Secure critical data
- Control the cost of deploying a new data center
Trust OneNeck’s experience with the largest global enterprises to provide proven, secure connectivity solutions for your organization. We offer the industry’s highest-level network expertise local to your market.