Cloud Networking provides centralized management, visibility and control without the cost and complexity of controller appliances or overlay management software.
OneNeck offers a complete cloud-managed network solution through Cisco Meraki and OneNeck’s Managed Services. Meraki’s products are built from the ground up for cloud management and come out of the box with centralized management, layer-7 device and application visibility, real time web-based diagnostics, monitoring and reporting. Cisco Meraki is easy to deploy and requires no training or proprietary command line interfaces.
Cisco Meraki brings you:
- Plug-and-play wireless access points, switches and security appliances that are optimized for both office locations and small or remote site locations
- Single–pan- of-glass visibility and control over WLAN, LAN, security, guest WiFi and mobile devices
- Scalable, cost-effective Ethernet switches that are ultra-reliable and easy to manage
- Site-to-site VPN that secures connections between distributed sites
- Intuitive cloud-based management dashboard that is easy to use and can be deployed in minutes without training or on-site staff
- The Cisco Meraki cloud architecture, which dramatically reduces total cost of ownership
As part of OneNeck’s cloud-network solution offering, we offer consulting, design and onsite implementation services of your Cisco Meraki network. Or we can take it to the next level with OneNeck delivered Managed Services of your Cisco Meraki cloud network. This service includes:
- Flexible service offerings
- 24/7 support
- 24/7 monitoring of availability, utilization and performance
- Dedicated web-based dashboard for powerful, real-time network data and analytics
- Managed replacement and/or repair with support vendor
Learn more: OneNeck Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed Networking Data Sheet [OneNeck Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed Networking Data Sheet]