Accelerating product information
Understanding Unique Challenges
Today's manufacturing and distribution industry faces numerous challenges that impact strategic initiatives: global competition, regional expansion, mergers and acquisitions, complex supply chains, and new business models to name just a few. To excel in this environment, manufacturers must find innovative ways to improve operations and capture opportunities.
For example, manufacturing and distribution companies must strike a balance among several important functions to compete successfully. As the lines between supplier, manufacturer and customer blur, companies must form partnerships to continually improve the manufacturing process. At the same time, they need to accelerate product innovation. And, manufacturers need to leverage resources while making sure the right capability gets to where it's needed on time.
OneNeck® IT Solutions understands the time, cost and quality pressures manufacturers and distributors face. We've worked across industry sectors including composite materials, plastic products, dental office equipment, textiles, office supplies, pumps and valves, fittings, technology components, mobile computing accessories, office furniture, adhesives and laminates, decking material, and more. We use the knowledge and experience gained to improve each manufacturing customer's IT infrastructure as a means to improve business operations.
Some specific benefits to OneNeck IT Solutions manufacturing and distribution customers include:
- Freedom to focus on core competencies
- Cost savings that increase returns on technology investments
- Greater ability to respond to changing markets
- More informed decision-making through objective data
- Efficient management of suppliers
- Effective enterprise resource planning
- Consistently reliable IT delivery for improved productivity and customer service
- More successful IT initiatives through proven methodologies and best practices
- Risk mitigation through business continuity and disaster recovery services
Providing Tailored Solutions
Drawing from well-rounded manufacturing and distribution experience, OneNeck IT Solutions delivers industry-specific outsourcing and IT infrastructure services including enterprise application hosting, remote managed services and IT infrastructure services. In addition, we provide transition and project services that include data center transitions, project estimating, planning and execution.
In every case, we align technology with your business strategies. With a "configure-to-order" philosophy, we tailor every solution to the specific needs of our customer, regardless of the ERP application on which their IT environment is running.
OneNeck IT Solutions services help manufacturing and distribution customers get the most from their IT environment. We provide 24/7 support of complex Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. We configure solutions to minimize the need for multiple systems, streamline production, minimize inventory-carrying costs, configure complex products, and manage your personnel, material, and data processing more effectively.
Our ERP capabilities include:
- Baan - We are the largest Baan outsourcer in the world. We currently host and support all versions of Baan on a variety of databases. Our Baan resources and skills concentration is second only to Infor itself.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX - We are one of the first outsourcers to offer an end-to-end Axapta hosting solution. We currently manage the largest hosted Dynamics AX environment in North America and staff the "hard to find" MBS certified Dynamics AX experts.
- Oracle eBusiness Suite - We provide end-to-end Oracle 11i/12 hosting, administration, technical, and functional support. We staff certified, world-class Apps DBAs and technical resources.
- Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne and JDE World - OneNeck IT Solutions is one of the top independent JDE hosting and management firms in North America. We have more than 50 years of combined AS 400 experience and staff the "impossible to find" CNC resources.
Some specific IT services we provide include application development, EDI e-commerce transaction administration, application integration, application functional support, application administration, database administration, operating system administration, WAN/LAN management, desktop and device management, infrastructure management, IT security administration, high availability/disaster recovery solutions and additional services as needed.
OneNeck also offers colocation and hosting options in our world-class operations centers that deliver highly reliable, secure and cost-effective IT infrastructure solutions.