As the role of call centers expands, so does the understanding of how they should be set up to best fulfill their potential. The right technology increases agent efficiency, but the organizational and operational structures that drive the customer experience need to be considered even before the technology. OneNeck can help with both, ensuring you have an optimally designed and implemented customer experience strategy that puts your customers’ and agents’ needs first.
OneNeck has a highly differentiated and experienced enterprise contact center practice that provides discovery, technology strategy development, design, implementation and transition services to assist in making your customer care initiative a reality.
Call center analytics have evolved, so much so that many organizations struggle to realize the benefits from the myriad of applications now being offered. The importance of working with an experienced and knowledgeable partner who can guide you is key as you determine the best call center analytics applications and the most useful features for your particular business. At OneNeck, we follow a proven methodology as we guide you through this process, beginning with…
OneNeck’s Discovery Services are designed to uniquely address your needs by delivering end-to-end business consulting to maximize your investment in your technology solutions. Depending on the complexity of your business, the more we understand your business, the more comprehensive our recommendations for solution design and performance optimization will be. The goals of these onsite sessions are to:
- Understand your business goals and objectives; analyze operational and processes, KPIs, reporting and desired future state
- Identify the specific business objectives and process improvements opportunities
- Map existing call flows, potential future business processes and the analytics-related information required to produce an overall recommendation for solution configuration
After the discovery services are complete, our contact center architects design your solution based on your business requirements as determined by the discovery, applying our years of industry experience, process knowledge and technical expertise.
OneNeck’s proudly partners with Cisco to offer Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) which delivers:
- Intelligent contact routing
- Call treatment
- Network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI)
- Onmichannel contact management over an IP infrastructure
A contact center solution is only as good as its integration into other business applications and processes. This is where OneNeck’s years of experience in custom contact center integration shines. Our contact center integration services help you align your daily operations management with your business priorities. Our services include:
- Reporting: Understanding the effectiveness of your contact center is key in its continued success. To this end, we can develop custom reports, including best practices and recommendations, as well as managing access to reports and dashboards.
- CCIM: OneNeck’s proprietary Contact Center Interaction Manager (CCIM) is a business management tool that allows companies to make real-time decisions to enhance customer interactions. CCIM delivers intelligent contact routing, call treatment, network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI) and omnichannel contact management over an IP infrastructure. It combines omnichannel, automatic call distributor (ACD) functionality with IP telephony in a unified solution. This makes it easier for your company to rapidly deploy a distributed contact center infrastructure and enables business users to manage customer interactions with greater effectiveness, efficiency, responsiveness and flexibility.
- Email and Chat: Email and chat are incredibly popular in the modern contact center. However, they are often not fully integrated into contact center workflows, procedures and automation. We can tightly integrate both email and chat into your contact center solutions so you can quickly respond to customer inquiries, which leads to strengthened customer relationships and added value in the contact center.